Delegates are encouraged to choose on campus accommodation at the University of Limerick. Cappavilla Village is an attractive apartment style residence located on the North Campus.
Only €49.00 b&b, per person, per night, single room.
Only €70.00 b&b, per night, for a double room.
Book online as part of the conference registration process.
Built on the highest point of the campus, the views from Cappavilla of the surrounding counties and the river Shannon are superb. All six and four bedroomed apartments are within easy walking distance of all conference facilities.
All apartments are furnished to the highest standard and offer the following:
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (i.e. each bedroom has its own private shower and toilet facilities).
- A shared, fully fitted kitchen, and a comfortable lounge area, with cable television.
- Daily Breakfast is provided for guests, included in our rate.
- Apartments are provided for people with special accessibility requests.
- Electric Heating in each bedroom/apartment.
- All rooms have high speed, wireless internet access.
- Prepaid card telephone in each apartment.
- Secure key card entry to each apartment and room.
- Free car parking.
- Resident village team on site and dedicated accommodation reception for guests to check in.
- Shared apartment requests for colleagues/friends can be accommodated where possible.
4 star Castletroy Park Hotel
Single €110 (pppn) Double/ Twin €120- Room Only
This hotel is located outside the main entrance to the University of Limerick, and is approximately 10 minutes’ walk to the centre of the campus.
3 star Kilmurry Lodge Hotel
Single TBC, Double/Twin TBC
1.8km from University of Limerick and is approximately 25 minutes’ walk to the centre of the campus.
Hotel bedrooms can be booked at a special UL rate directly through the conference office at firstname.lastname@example.org